Connie Barrera, MCSE, CCNA, CCM, CCA, CRISC, CISA, CISSP, ISA, Director, Information Security and Compliance, University of Miami, discusses penetration testing and forensics at the INFOSEC World Conference & Expo 2012
From the Conference web site:
- Methodology: The necessary basics for penetration testing
- Security: Challenges and concerns of the hypervisor
- Tools and techniques: Penetrating a VM
- Audit, compliance and incident response: What to collect for any investigation
- Forensics: How to configure your environment, even within RO VDIs
Originally recorded April 3, 2012.