AT&T Data Security Analysts Jim Clausing, Stan Nurilov, and Josh Lackey discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:29 - Latest Adobe Update
- 01:00 - Red Hat Vulnerability
- 02:38 - SSH Scanning Tactics [source]
- 06:25 - Injecting Malware into jQuery [source]
- 09:50 - Tax Time Spam Scams [source]
- 12:32 - The Internet Weather Report
- 18:38 - Top Security Concerns of the Week
Originally recorded February 19th, 2013.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.