AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser, Manny Ortiz and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:56 - Ars Technica: Record-breaking DDoS reportedly delivered by >145k hacked cameras [source]
- 08:52 - Krebs on Security: Source Code for IoT Botnet ‘Mirai’ Released [source]
- 23:14 - Matt's Book Review: The Android Hacker's Handbook [source]
- 29:58 - HelpNet Security: The psychological reasons behind risky password practices [source]
- 37:24 - Matt's Mr. Robot Report [source]
- 45:45 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 3389/tcp (rdp)
- 27015/udp (steam)
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 2323/tcp (3d-nfsd)
Originally recorded October 4, 2016.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.