AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, Matt Keyser, John Markley and Stan Nurilov discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 01:54 - Researchers find fake data in Olympics anti-doping [source]
- 11:43 - Additional security available for Facebook Messenger conversations [source]
- 18:29 - AVTECH IoT devices have multiple vulnerabilities [source]
- 24:11 - John Markley Quiz [source]
- 31:57 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 22/tcp (ssh)
- 1433/tcp (MS-SQL)
Originally recorded October 11, 2016.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.