AT&T Data Security Analysts Matt Keyser, Jim Clausing, Stan Nurilov and Manny Ortiz discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:54 - 18th Annual AT&T Cybersecurity conference [source]
- 1:49 - Krebs on Security: IoT Devices as Proxies for Cybercrime [source]
- 6:30 - Security Affairs: SSHowDowN Proxy attacks – A 12-Year-Old SSH bug exposes more than 2M IoT Device [source]
- 13:46 - Security Week: Data Leaked by Pagers Useful for Critical Infrastructure Attacks [source]
- 23:52 - Dirty Cow [source]
- 31:00 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 2323/tcp (telnet)
Originally recorded October 26, 2016.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.