AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser and Mike Klepper discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 01:49 - Hot for Security Blog: Could a ‘good worm’ save the Internet of Things from the Mirai botnet? [source]
- 08:13 - Krebs on Security: Hackforums Shutters Booter Service Bazaar [source]
- 10:24 - Security Intelligence: The Rise of the Selfie Authentication as a New Security Factor [source]
- 21:18 - Lukasz Olejnik: W3C Web Bluetooth API Privacy [source]
- 29:46 - Security Affairs: LDAP as attack vector could power Terabit-Scale LDAP DDoS Attacks [source]
- 35:19 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 389/udp (src and dst)
- 3389/tcp (rdp)
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 2323/tcp (telnet)
- 53413/udp (netis)
Originally recorded November 1, 2016.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.