AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, Matt Keyser, and Nimrod Levy, along with Jim Walter of Cylance, discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 4:14 - Jim Walter on malware trends
- 23:36 - DDoS Defense with BGP Flowspec
- 32:09 - Endgame: Reflections on Grizzly Steppe [source]
- 42:15 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 23231/tcp (alt-telnet)
- 37777/tcp (DVR streaming)
- 53413/udp (telnet)
- 7547/udp (Annie botnet)
Originally recorded January 10, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.