AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser, Manny Ortiz, and Mike Klepper discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 1:24 - Sophos: Popcorn Time ransomware lets you off if you infect two other people [source]
- 8:26 - Security Week: Destructive KillDisk Malware Turns Into Ransomware [source]
- 16:34 - Matt's Favorite Talks From 33C3 [Hacking The World][radare Demystified] [Console Hacking 2016] [The Ultimate Game Boy Talk] [Lockpicking in the IoT]
- 22:31 - NTP Pool Traffic Increases [source]
- 27:09 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 6789/tcp (dahua)
- 5358/tcp (wsdapi-s)
Originally recorded January 3, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.