AT&T Data Security Analysts Jim Clausing, Matt Keyser and Stan Nurilov discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - Behind the Masq: Yet More DNS, and DHCP, Vulnerabilities [source]
- 04:26 - Android App Lets Users Detect Credit Card Skimmers at Gas Pumps [source]
- 10:13 - Significant FormBook Distribution Campaigns Impacting the U.S. and South Korea [source]
- 16:14 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 8545/tcp (ethereum)
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 53413/udp (Netis backdoor)
- 445/TCP (SMB)
- 17472/TCP (Tanium)
Originally recorded October 10, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.