AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Michael Singer and Todd Waskelis discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - Microsoft Office Attack Runs Malware Without Needing Macros [source]
- 04:03 - Watch out for These High-Pressure Apple Malware Scams [source]
- 08:56 - DDoS Attacks on Sweden’ Transport Agencies Delay Train Service [source]
- 14:17 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 8545/tcp (Ethereum)
- 53413/udp (Netis router)
- 23/tcp (Telnet)
- 445/tcp (Microsoft-DS SMB)
Originally recorded October 17, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.