AT&T Data Security Analysts Joe Harten, John Hogoboom, John Markley, and Michael Singer discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - Linux Trojan Using Hacked IoT Devices to Send Emails [source]
- 03:59 - Security researchers have detected a new Android banking trojan by the name of Red Alert2.0 [source]
- 08:48 - Apple releases 64 bit Apple iOS 11 along with watchOS 4 and tvOS 11 [source]
- 12:28 - Markley Quiz
- 15:53 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 445/tcp (Microsoft-DS SMB)
- 23/tcp (Telnet)
- 22/tcp (SSH)
- 21/tcp (FTP)
- 5358/tcp (WSDAPI)
Originally recorded September 26, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.