AT&T Data Security Analysts Jim Clausing, Joe Harten and John Hogoboom discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - New Rapidly-Growing IOT Botnet Threatens to Take Down the Internet [source]
- 05:14 - Threat Actors Started Scanning for SSH Keys on Websites [source]
- 11:06 - Autonomous Protection of Applications (and Cars) [source]
- 16:11 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 8545/tcp (Ethereum)
- 53413/udp (Netis router)
- 81/tcp (http-alternate)
- IOT Reaper (aka IOTroop)
- 81/tcp (Honeypot Captures)
Originally recorded October 24, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.