AT&T Data Security Analysts Matt Keyser, Mike Klepper and Manny Ortiz discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:11 - Android unlock patterns are too easy to guess, stop using them [source]
- 06:35 - Firms Underestimate ‘Seismic Aftershock’ of Breaches [source]
- 12:27 - Monero mining malware on IIS servers [source]
- 17:36 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 1433/tcp (ms-sql)
- 5358/tcp (WSDAPI, Hajime)
- 445/TCP (SMB)
- 17472/TCP (Tanium)
Originally recorded October 3, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.