AT&T Data Security Analysts Ganesh Kasina, John Hogoboom and Mike Klepper discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - CryptoCurrancy Wallets Hacked by "CryptoShuffler" Trojan [source]
- 07:23 - GIBON Ransomware Being Distributed by Malspam [source]
- 13:25 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 8545/tcp (Ethereum)
- 53413/udp (Netis router)
- 53413/udp (Netis router) Honeypot
- 81/tcp (http-alternate)
- 445/tcp (Microsoft-DS SMB)
Originally recorded November 7, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.