AT&T Data Security Analysts Joe Harten and John Hogoboom discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - Necurs botnet sending 2 million spam emails per hour with Scarab ransomware [source]
- 05:02 - Unix mailer Exim is affected by RCE, DoS vulnerabilities [source]
- 08:59 - Firefox will warn you about Hacked Web Site [source]
- 13:01 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 8545/tcp (Ethereum)
- 53413/udp (Netis router)
- 53413/udp (Netis router) Honeypot
- 2323/tcp (Unassigned)
- 445/tcp (Microsoft-DS SMB)
Originally recorded November 28, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.