AT&T Data Security Analysts Jim Clausing, Stan Nurilov and Manny Ortiz discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - Satori Botnet Has Sudden Awaking With Over 280,000 Active Bots [source]
- 05:20 - 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database [source]
- 09:19 - 5 Reasons the Cybersecurity Labor Shortfall Won't End Soon [source]
- 14:37 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 8545/tcp (Ethereum)
- 2323/tcp (unassigned)
- 37215/tcp and 52869/tcp
- 445/tcp (Microsoft-DS SMB)
Originally recorded December 12, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.