AT&T Data Security Analysts Joe Harten, Mike Singer and Todd Waskelis discuss the "2017 Year in Review"- Review top Stories of the year & will revisit the predictions made for 2017. This week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - The Year in Review
- 08:02 - Reviewing 2016 Predictions
- 08:32 - Reviewing Stan's Predictions: Rise of Fake Security News
- 10:37 - Reviewing John's Predictions: Botnet Evolution Impact on IoT
- 12:29 - Reviewing Brian's Predictions: Elaborate Cryptocurrency Scams
- 14:08 - Reviewing Todd's Predictions: Increased Cardholder Fraud
Originally recorded December 5, 2017
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.