AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser and Mike Klepper discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:29 - Thousands of Serial-to-Ethernet devices leak telnet passwords [source]
- 06:27 - New OWASP Top 10 List Includes Three New Web Vulns [source]
- 11:29 - Mac OS Root Bug [source]
- 14:54 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 23 and 2323/tcp (telnet)
- 8545/tcp (etherium)
- 445/TCP (SMB)
- 37215/TCP (Huawei HG532)
- 30718/UDP (Lantronix)
- 3076/UDP (Orbix)
- 53413/UDP (Netis backdoor)
- 52869/TCP (Realtek SOAP)
Originally recorded November 28, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.