AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser, Mike Klepper and Manny Ortiz discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 0:18 - Spammers' operation exposed [source]
- 4:07 - Operation Bugdrop [source]
- 8:57 - Undocumented Backdoor Account in DBLTek GoIP [source]
- 13:46 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 7547/tcp (CWMP)
- 5358/tcp (wsdapi-st)
- 22/tcp (SSH)
- 2222/tcp and 2323/tcp (alternate SSH and telnet)
Originally recorded March 07, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.