AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Ganesh Kasina and Manny Ortiz discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:24 - Your Voice Assistant Can Hear Things You Can't – Such as a Hacker [source]
- 06:20 - Mobile Malware Factories: Android Apps for Creating Ransomware [source]
- 11:32 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 8080/tcp (http-alternate)
- 8545/tcp - (unassigned)
- 8545/tcp (unassigned) Honeypot Activity
- 445/tcp (microsoft-ds)
- 5358/tcp (WSDAPI)
Originally recorded September 12, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.