AT&T Data Security Analysts Jim Clausing, Matt Keyser, and Bindu Sundaresan discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - Cisco’s Talos Intelligence Group Blog: CCleanup: A Vast Number of Machines at Risk [source]
- 04:30 - Cryptocurrency Web Mining: In Union There Is Profit [source]
- 08:22 - Billions of Devices Imperiled by New Clickless Bluetooth Attack [source]
- 13:36 - Internet Weather Report
Ports of Interest
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 1433/tcp (ms-sql)
- 1911/TCP (Niagara AX)
- 5358/tcp (WSDAPI, Hajime)
- 445/TCP (SMB)
Originally recorded September 19, 2017.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.