AT&T Data Security Analysts Jim Clausing, John Hogoboom and Manny Ortiz discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:12 - Hackers can take over your network-connected speakers [source]
- 03:17 - “Hex-Men" Attackers Target MSSQL and MySQL Servers [source]
- 07:03 - Flaw in major browsers allows 3rd-party scripts to steal your saved passwords [source]
- 10:40 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
- 1433/tcp (ms-sql)
- 8545/tcp (Ethereum)
- 23/tcp (telnet)
- 22/tcp (ssh)
- 445/tcp (Microsoft-DS SMB)
Originally recorded January 3, 2018.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.