AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, John Hogoboom, Jim Clausing and Matt Keyser discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:00 - Cyber Security Month [source]
- 03:27 - Qbot (aka Qakbot) Analysis [source]
- 13:52 - CyanogenMod Open to MITM [source]
- 18:02 - Phishing Campaign uses Windows 0-day [source]
- 24:34 - Patch Tuesday Update [source]
- 27:00 - Internet Weather Report
- Top ports being probed: 53/udp, 22/tcp, 9064/tcp, 443/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 23/tcp, 445/tcp, 8088/tcp, 1433/tcp, 80/tcp
- Top ports doing the most probing: 3:3/icmp, 445/tcp, 23/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 27015/udp, 80/tcp, 53/udp, 11:0/icmp, 16470/udp, 8080/tcp
- Focused discussion: 53/tcp, 22345/tcp, 443/tcp, 80/tcp, 53/udp, 0/tcp
Originally recorded October 14, 2014.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.