AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:56 - Wirelurker on iOS & OS X [source] [source]
- 07:58 - Cypto Attack on MD5 [source]
- 15:33 - Phishing with Monstrous Fox [source]
- 21:44 Bogus Data Leaks [source]
- 29:38 - Internet Weather Report
- Top ports being probed: 135/tcp, 53/udp, 22/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 1433/tcp, 8088/tcp, 23/tcp, 445/tcp, 9064/tcp, 80/tcp
- Top ports doing the most probing: 23/tcp, 3:3/icmp, 445/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 80/tcp, 27015/tcp, 8088/tcp, 11:0/icmp, 5000/udp, 0:0/icmp
- Focused discussion: 9100/tcp, 32764/tcp, 9064/tcp, 23/tcp
Originally recorded November 6, 2014.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.