AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 01:05 - DarkHotel APT [source] [source] [source]
- 11:09 - Mega Patch Tuesday [source]
- 20:20 - Masque Attack of iOS Apps [source]
- 25:18 Smile, You’re on Camera! [source]
- 31:32 Manual Account Hijacking [source]
- 35:54 - Internet Weather Report
- Top ports being probed: 135/tcp, 22/tcp, 23/tcp, 445/tcp, 443/tcp, 8080/tcp, 53/udp, 1433/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 3389/tcp
- Top ports doing the most probing: 23/tcp, 3:3/icmp, 445/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 27015/tcp, 80/tcp,2816/tcmp, 0:0/icmp, 8080/tcp, 781/icmp
- Focused discussion: 135/tcp, 1022/tcp, 443/tcp, 23/tcp
Originally recorded November 11, 2014.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.