AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 01:43 - MS14-066 More Serious than Thought [source]
- 10:11 - CoinVault Offers a Deal [source]
- 12:26 - Tor Users de-Anonymized [source] [source]
- 20:17 Apps That Have Been Hacked [source] [source]
- 24:54 - Internet Weather Report
- Top ports being probed: 135/tcp, 22/tcp, 23/tcp, 445/tcp, 443/tcp, 9064/tcp, 53/udp, 1433/tcp, 80/tcp, 3389/tcp
- Top ports doing the most probing: 23/tcp, 3:3/icmp, 445/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 27015/tcp, 80/tcp,2816/tcmp, 0:0/icmp, 8080/tcp, 3:13/icmp
- Focused discussion: 1521/tcp, 53413/tcp, 135/tcp, 9064/tcp, 23/tcp
Originally recorded November 18, 2014.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.