AT&T Data Security Analysts Brain Rexroad, John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:38 - SoakSoak Hits WordPress Sites [source] [source]
- 12:54 - A Worm backdoor [source]
- 20:22 - Security by Antiquity [source]
- 27:36 - Internet Weather Report
- Top ports being probed: 135/tcp, 53/udp, 22/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 1433/tcp, 8088/tcp, 23/tcp, 445/tcp, 9064/tcp, 80/tcp
- Top ports doing the most probing: 23/tcp, 3:3/icmp, 445/tcp, 8:0/icmp, 80/tcp, 27015/tcp, 8088/tcp, 11:0/icmp, 5000/udp, 0:0/icmp
- Focused discussion: 1434/udp, 7001/tcp, 32764/tcp, 53413/udp, 3389/tcp
Originally recorded December 16, 2014.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.