AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 01:03 - Can CISOs Serve Time for Hacks? [source]
- 09:22 - OnionDuke APT Served Over Tor [source]
- 15:16 - PDF Ballot Tampering [source]
- 23:48 Expired Anti-Malware Software [source]
- 28:59 - Security Policy Erosion
Originally recorded December 1, 2014.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.