AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, John Hogoboom and Matt Keyser discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:35 - Top Passwords of 2014 [source]
- 06:08 - Oracle 1Q2015 Patches [source] [source]
- 13:01 - PlugX Packaged with Unwanted Code [source]
- 17:11 - False Positive Investigations Cost Millions [source]
- 24:12 - The Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest:
Originally recorded January 20, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.
Follow AT&T ThreatTraq and AT&T ThreatTraq hosts!
- Follow @ATTSecurity on Twitter
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to the AT&T ThreatTraq Audio Podcast: iTunes | Feedburner | RSS
- Follow our hosts: