AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, Matt Keyser, Stan Nurilov and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:45 - Ghost vulnerability in glibc [source]
- 09:07 - Flash 0-day in the Wild [source] [source]
- 12:25 - Honeypot Passwords
- 26:50 - Guidance for Mass Destructive Malware Remediation [source]
- 37:03 - The Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest:
Originally recorded January 28, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.
Follow AT&T ThreatTraq and AT&T ThreatTraq hosts!
- Follow @ATTSecurity on Twitter
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to the AT&T ThreatTraq Audio Podcast: iTunes | Feedburner | RSS
- Follow our hosts: