AT&T Data Security Analysts Matt Keyser, Stan Nurilov and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:38 - Home Routers Exposed [source]
- 03:59 - Biggest Hacking Lies [source]
- 09:27 - BMW Gets Patched [source]
- 13:40 - What Uses the glibc Library [source] [source]
- 18:20 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest:
Originally recorded February 3, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.