AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, Matt Keyser, and John Hogoboom discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 0:43 - Ars Technica: Cutting-edge Rowhammer hack gives super user status by exploiting DRAM weakness [source]
- 9:52 - Sucuri: Why A Free Obfuscator Is Not Always Free [source]
- 14:46 - ISC: XML: A New Vector For An Old Trick [source]
- 17:35 - Hot For Security: Cryptowall Makes a Comeback Via Malicious Help Files (CHM) [source]
- 20:15 - Internet Weather Report
Originally recorded March 10, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.