AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser, and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:43 - Phantom: Deadly Proxy Manipulating on iOS [source]
- 05:08 - OSX 10.10.3 Patches Vulnerability, Older Versions Will Not [source] [source 2]
- 08:58 - Darwin Nuke Patched in OSX and iOS [source]
- 11:01 - Redirect to SMB Exploit [source]
- 16:35 - Simda and Beebone Botnets Takedown [source] [source 2]
- 22:14 - Microsoft Patch Tuesday for April 2015 [source]
- 31:19 - SSHPsychos Group Scanning The Internet[source]
- 37:08 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded April 14, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.