AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:51 - Operation RussianDoll [source]
- 06:25 - Airplane Hacking Possible? [source] [source 2]
- 16:50 - Cyber Deterrence [source]
- 23:08 - E-voting Machine Easily Compromised [source] [source 2]
- 29:32 - RootPipe Still Needs Fixing [source]
- 30:56 - Critical Wordpress Update [source]
- 37:06 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded April 21, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.