AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser, Stan Nurilov and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 0:45 - Errata Security: Pin-pointing China's attack against GitHub [source]
- 6:24 - NCC Group: Open Crypto Audit Project - TrueCrypt [source]
- 12:03 - Ars Technica: Dyre Wolf malware steals more than $1 million, bypasses 2FA protection [source]
- 23:40 - Brian Krebs: ‘Revolution’ Crimeware & EMV Replay Attacks [source] [source 2]
- 32:00 - The State of Security: How to Detect and Attack Evil Twin WiFi Access Points [source]
- 37:10 - Wired: Anonabox Recalls 350 ‘Privacy’ Routers for Security Flaws [source]
- 42:54 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded April 7, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.