AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Manny Ortiz, Joe Harten and Jim Clausing,discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 1:58 - Ars Technica: The discovery of Apache ZooKeeper’s poison packet [source]
- 7:30 - Apple Watch Security Updates [source]
- 9:13 - Hacker News - NetUSB Driver Flaw Exposes Millions of Routers to Hacking [source]
- 16:27 - Stunt Hacking [source]
- 22:14 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded May 21, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.