AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, Matt Keyser, John Hogoboom, and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 1:24 - Malware don't need Coffee: An Exploit Kit dedicated to CSRF Pharming [source]
- 7:05 - The Conversation: Online voting is convenient, but if the results aren’t verifiable it’s not worth the risk [source]
- 14:17 - The Stack: Teen hires hacker to take down school district IT systems [source]
- 18:09 - Ars Technica: Flawed Android factory reset leaves crypto and login keys ripe for picking [source]
- 24:54 - McAfee Labs: Meet ‘Tox': Ransomware for the Rest of Us [source]
- 31:25 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded May 26, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.