AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, Matt Keyser, Manny Ortiz and John Hogoboom discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 0:38 - GHacks: Beware: Hola VPN turns your PC into an exit node and sells your traffic [source]
- 6:34 - We Live Security: Moose – the router worm with an appetite for social networks [source]
- 15:12 - Computerworld: Tor connections to hidden services could be easy to de-anonymize [source]
- 23:52 - The Empire Strikes Back Apple – how your Mac firmware security is completely broken [source]
- 27:52 - Network World: Ransomware creator apologizes for 'sleeper' attack, releases decryption keys [source]
- 32:15 - Kaspersky: Statistics on botnet-assisted DDoS attacks in Q1 2015 [source]
- 40:48 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded June 2, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.