Our 150th show!
AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser, Stan Nurilov and Tony Tortorici discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 1:19 - FireEye: Operation Clandestine Wolf – Adobe Flash Zero-Day in APT3 Phishing Campaign [source] [source]
- 5:07 - Ars Technica: Busted: App maker who’d hijack your phone to secretly mine Dogecoin [source]
- 8:48 - ThreatTraq Top 5: Email Threats
- Password-protected infections
- Macro viruses stealing data
- The Uptare Trojan
- Dyre Spyware
- Daily Dridex
- 18:34 - Krebs on Security: Crooks Use Hacked Routers to Aid Cyberheists [source]
- 26:17 - Ars Technica: Man shoots down neighbor’s hexacopter in rural drone shotgun battle [source]
- 31:02 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded June 30, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.