AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser, and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 0:36 - Washington Post: Chinese breach data of 4 million federal workers [source]
- 7:20 - Microsoft Patch Tuesday, June 2015 [source]
- 13:58 - Seclists.org: List of IoT vulnerabilities [source]
- 20:02 - Network World: Memory scraping malware targets Oracle Micros point-of-sale customers [source]
- 28:56 - We Live Security: OpenSesame: Hacked kids’ toy could open garage doors [source]
- 37:05 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded June 9, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.