AT&T Data Security Analysts Brian Rexroad, Matt Keyser, John Hogoboom, and Jim Clausing discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 0:47 - CSO Online: Hacking Team hacked, attackers claim 400GB in dumped data [source]
- 6:07 - The Register: Awoogah: Get ready to patch 'severe' bug in OpenSSL this Thursday [source]
- 10:12 - Queen Mary University of London: Most internet anonymity software leaks users’ details [source] [source (pdf)]
- 16:44 - ThreatTraq Top 4: Keeping Information Safe
- Strengthen Privacy Settings
- Spend More Time on Passwords
- Double-Check the Source
- Think Before You Act
- 29:10 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded July 7, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.
Follow AT&T ThreatTraq and AT&T ThreatTraq hosts!
- @atttechchannel on Twitter
- @attsecurity on Twitter
- Subscribe to the AT&T ThreatTraq Audio Podcast: iTunes | Feedburner | RSS
- Follow our hosts: