AT&T Data Security Analysts John Hogoboom, Matt Keyser, Stan Nurilov and John Markley discuss the week's top cyber security news, and share news on the current trends of malware, spam, and internet anomalies observed on the AT&T Network.
- 00:45 - Black Hat and DEF CON
- 1:59 - BIND Bug gets patched
- 5:28 - ArsTechnica: OSX Bug Gives Attackers Unfettered Root Privileges [source]
- 10:39 - AT&T ThreatTraq Top 7: Good Practices to Keep Your Device Secure
- 17:07 - Threat Post: New Hammertoss Espionage Tool Tied to MiniDuke Gang [source]
- 25:15 - Security in Pop Culture: Mr. Robot vs. CSI: Cyber
- 33:53 - Internet Weather Report Ports of Interest
Originally recorded July 30, 2015.
AT&T ThreatTraq welcomes your e-mail questions and feedback.
Follow AT&T ThreatTraq and AT&T ThreatTraq hosts!
- @atttechchannel on Twitter
- @attsecurity on Twitter
- Subscribe to the AT&T ThreatTraq Audio Podcast: iTunes | Feedburner | RSS
- Follow our hosts: